Hot on the heels of our first Spring Production, St. John's Drama (the group that brought you the "The Sound of Music" last summer) is excited to announce auditions for Andrew LLoyd Webber's fun-filled musical, "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat."
Open auditions for for teens ages 13 (must be age 13 by May 31st) to age 18 (graduating seniors are still welcome to audition) will be held on May 16th and May 17th from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm at New Hope Bible Church. You may come either night. Call back auditions will be held on May 19th at 7:00 pm for only those that the directors feel they need to see a second time. If you would like to audition but cannot come on these dates, Please contact Johanna Naccash at email@example.com
Performances are planned for the last weekend of July
* Come prepared to sing 16 bars of a musical theatre style song (about 1 minute) not from the show.
* Those not auditioning for a solo role may join a group piece.
* Wear comfortable clothes that you can move in and closed toe shoes. No flip flops.
* You can bring music or sing acapella. An accompanist will not be provided.
* Bring a full list of conflicts between now and July 31, 2022
* Bring a completed audition form.
* Teens must be registered members of St. John's Drama or join to audition
* Additional information about the club and forms can be found on our website at https://www.stjohnsdrama.org
Auditions dates and time:
Monday, May 16th at 7:00 pm
Tuesday, May 17th at 7:00 pm
Thursday, May 19th at 7:00 pm
New Hope Bible Church
80 N Lake Ave, Front Royal, Va 22630
Auditions are for actors ages 13-18
Auditionee must be at least age 13 by May 31, 2022
Graduating seniors are still eligible for the summer production immediately following their senior year.